Sunday, June 07, 2009

i wonder if there's such a disorder that's opposite of anorexics n bullimics out there are facing.. how they see themselves as being fat when all the while they're so freakin skinny...

coz i think i might have the opposite disorder, where i think im NOT THAT fat (i scan myself in the mirror every day) but whenever i see people, friends n family, they'd go "Oh my, you've grown..sideways!!" or something along the line of "u better control your food intake, or....."



i dont think i look THAT fat...from the front...




nor from the side...




i think it's MAINLY coz of my cheeks...




*sigh* cant really target to lose fats in the cheeks.. nearly impossible, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sayang. you are curvy ...n that is SEXY!

creampuffwanie said...

Babe, my cheek is way chubbier than urs. And i think u look hot in that body of urs(in a very non-lesbianic language):p

Real woman got curve okaayyyy?

Encik Jameel said...

to me there are only 2... yummy or not yummy. you're definitely in my yummy book. and no i'm not being a perv. so be proud of what you got aye aliz? :)