Sunday, June 07, 2009

i have crazy cousins. possibly because i have crazy uncles n aunts. basically, we're all crazy..and i love them all to bits. like when i was flying back to KL fr Sarawak...

we were the noisiest tembam girls at the airport


goofing around, easting ice creams n taking pictures.



couz marsya managed to kick the guy who was sitting beside us in the process.. poor chap.




My Grampa was somehere in the nearby horizon. he was probably wishing he was at home.



Then we took this 1 last picture, showing all 4 of us pretending to be sane civilized creatures.
We managed to pull it off, right?
I think so...right after this picture was taken, couz Marsya (the little gendot on my lap) managed to persuade me to give her a piggy-back ride, for 10 torturous minutes!!



in the flight... i terrorized other passengers...hehe..nah, just kidding. i held my fart till we arrived n disembarked the aircraft at KLIA. lucky them.

No comments: